Directions to the next run: #863
Date: Sat 26 Apr 2014
Hared: Ozama bin Hashin’
Site: Union Road, Tabaquite
- Proceed South on Solomon Hochoy Highway and exit at PREYSAL ramp.
- Continue off ramp [0.0km] onto Gran Couva Mn Rd towards GRAN COUVA
- Continue along Gran Couva Mn Rd, past Gran Couva Police Station (On right), and La Vega Estate (On left).
- At junction of Gran Couva Mn Rd & Caparo Valley Brasso Rd [13.9km][bar on left], turn left (North-East) and travel 400yards. Turn left through gate into Lakeside Farm (Nature/ Sanctuary Reserve) compound. Park as directed. Follow HHH signs where posted.
! Important Info !
Run#863 will be an A to B run, which means the start and end points of this hash run are NOT THE SAME. A 50 seater party bus has been arranged for this run. We would like to get as many people as possible using the bus. Return bus-fare to Port of Spain is $75. per person at max capacity. If you MUST drive, there will be a shuttle back to point A to collect your cars. A nominal fee of $20.will be charged for this. The shuttle would be for drivers only. Walkers will be given a shortcut back to the cars so that they can drive to point B. Contact person for bus from POS – Ozama: 678-9172. Runners please remember to run with money to purchase beer at B point.
Paramaribo Hash House Harriers (PH3) 25th Anniversary
Friday 22 August 18:00 hrs: PH3 version of a Pub Crawl
Saturday 23 August 09:30 hrs: Savanne run in the vicinity of Zanderij airport. After liming in and around “black water”, transport to Overbridge Resort.
Dinner + Liming + overnight at Overbridge Resort
Sunday 24 August 09:00 hrs: Hang-over run plus afternoon Birthday party at Overbridge Resort
Monday: Return to Paramaribo, time TBD + check in at hotel
17:30 hrs regular PH3 Monday run
Tuesday: Return home.
The price for thus fun-and-run-packed program is:
US$300.= per person 4 persons in a room
US$315.= per person 3 persons in a room
US$330.= per person 2 persons per room
What will you get for these prices?
- Airport transfers
- Friday night (08-22) + Monday night (08-25) in hotel in Paramaribo and Saturday night (08-23) + Sunday night (08-24) at Overbridge Resort
- Air-conditioned Room in Hotel and at Resort
- Breakfast in hotel and Resort + dinner + B-day party
- Transportation to and from events
- Meals at the events
- Drinks at events. That is beer, water, softdrink. NO alcoholic beverages other than beer!
The prices are exclusive of any travel cost that you may incur prior to arriving in Suriname. Such as round trip airfare, transportation to and from Suriname
Contact Paul Manders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Run Directions – Run#862
Location: North Coast Road, La Fillette
Hares: The Flyin’ Indian
Date: April 12th, 2014
From POS take Saddle Road into Maraval and then proceed onto North Coast Road heading to Maracas Beach. Pass Maracas Beach, Tyrico Beach and Las Cuevas Beach Facilities. Continue along North Coast Road, until just before La Fillette Recreation Ground. [Landmark: Yellow Apartments]. Run site is on the North Coast Road. Look for Hash signs.