Charitable Donation Alert!
In-keeping with the theme of this run, the hares have identified a disadvantaged family in the Balandra area in need of a stove. Please walk with some extra cash to make a voluntary donation to this cause.
Date: May 24 2014
Site: Balandra Bay Road, Balandra
Hares: Mags & Joanne
From Uriah Butler/Churchill Roosevelt Highway intersection
1. Proceed East (25km) along the extent of the Churchill Roosevelt Highway, past Arima & exit North (left) at Antigua Road, Wallerfield (last exit to Eastern Main Road)
2. Proceed North along Antigua Road to Eastern Mn Road. Turn East (right) onto Eastern Mn Road.
3. Proceed East along Eastern Mn Road to Valencia Junction.
4. At Valencia Junction take left path and proceed along Valencia Mn Road towards Toco.
5. Proceed (12km) along Valencia Mn Road until junction with Toco Mn Road. Turn North-East (left) onto Toco Mn Road.
6. Proceed (~20km) along Toco Mn Road past Matura & Salybia to Balandra Bay Road [On Right] in village of Balandra. Turn onto Balandra Bay Road. Run site is down to beach.
7. Follow HHH signs where posted. Food on sale after run.